The Greece - Nafplio Untour
The spacious, bright and beautiful two-bedroom Poppy apartment, with a fully equipped kitchen, is located in the Old Town of Nafplio, where a fantastic view of the Palamidi fortress can be admired from its three balconies.
Read more about Poppy
A newly-renovated, modern 2-bedroom apartment on the ground floor of a historic house in old Nafplio.
Read more about Andreas
A four-bedroom, three-bathroom apartment with fortress view from balcony.
Read more about Stefan
Ground-floor, modern one-bedroom apartment in a quiet residential neighborhood on the edge of Nafplio. Swimming pool and lovely views.
Read more about Theo 1
Second-floor, modern one-bedroom apartment in a quiet residential neighborhood on the edge of Nafplio. Swimming pool and lovely views.
Read more about Theo 2A
What's included with the
Greece - Nafplio Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, private apartment in the historic town of Nafplio.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Athens, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance on arrival from Athens airport to Nafplio.
- Car rental, with unlimited mileage and basic insurance, for the duration of your Untour.
- An orientation session by our superb on-site staff with current information on local events, concerts, and festivals.
- Local information and our own Untouring Greece guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants, sightseeing, and other suggestions.
- A local cultural event, like a sumptuous Greek dinner with our local staff person.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.