The France - Provence UnTour
Read more about Chez Joëlle
Read more about La Cigale
Read more about Maison Crillon
What's included with the
France - Provence UnTour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected apartment in the scenic French countryside.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Marseilles, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer assistance for airport arrivals, or detailed instructions that allow you to reach your apartment with ease.
- Car rental, with unlimited mileage and basic insurance, for the duration of your Untour.
- Use of a local GPS unit during your Untour.
- An orientation session given by our local staff to start your trip off on the right foot.
- Local information, a regional map, and the Untouring Provence guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of insider tips and day trip information.
- A local cultural event, like a traditional French meal at a local restaurant.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.