CEDRO, ROME CENTRO, ITALY - ROME
The Cedro is a cozy, ground-floor apartment located in the Trastevere neighborhood. The Romans' Rome!
It is made up of a comfortable living room with kitchen corner that has a 4 burner stovetop, microwave and washing machine. The lovely bedroom open out to the buildings central courtyard, where you will find a nice private patio with table, chairs and umbrella.
The bathroom has a very narrow shower stall so would be tight for anyone who is tall or large. There are wooden beamed ceilings throughout.
Occupancy: This property sleeps 1-2 people. | Disclaimer | Print Page
SLEEPINGOne bedroom with Italian queen bed. Small private courtyard off of bedroom for sitting/dining.
BATHROOMSOne with very narrow shower stall
KITCHENKitchen corner in living room with a 4 burner stove top and microwave
LAUNDRYWashing machine in apartment
TRANSPORTATION5 minutes to buses on Lungotevere, 10 minutes to tram, 15 minute walk across Ponte Sisto pedestrian bridge to Campo dei Fiori and bus hub on Via Vittorio Emmanuele II
MINUSESSome street noise, very small shower stall
PLUSESExcellent central location, charming neighborhood, WiFi, small private courtyard off of bedroom
SPECIAL FEATURESExcellent location in a charming neighborhood, easy walk across the Tiber River to Campo dei Fiori, WiFi, small private courtyard off of bedroom
Book this apartment in 3 easy steps:
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the Untour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
What's included with the Italy - Rome Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, centrally located apartment.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Rome, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by private driver from the Rome airport (or rail station) to your new Untours home, and transport back to the airport or rail station on your departure.
- A transit pass good for unlimited rides on Rome’s extensive system of buses, trams, and metro.
- An orientation with our on-site staff. This will cover using the public transit system and practical advice for sightseeing, tours, and reservations.
- Local maps and literature, plus our own Untouring Rome guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants, sights, and other suggestions.
- A local cultural activity, such as a tour of a historical site like the Castel Sant'Angelo.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to dash off to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Landlord or Host for Cedro, Rome Centro, Italy - Rome
Like most of our Rome apartments, the Cedro apartment is managed by a friendly local apartment representative with whom you can speak during business hours. Our Rome Untour staff person is always available by cell phone if guests have problems or concerns.
Rome Centro, Italy - Rome, Home of Cedro
The part of the city we call Rome Centro encompasses the historic center of the city and the area immediately around it, within the ancient city walls, on the east side of the Tiber. It is a large area that encompasses most of Rome’s most famous sites: the Spanish Steps and Borghese Gardens to the north, the Termini train station to the east and the Coloseum and Forum to the south. This area includes favorite sites like the Trevi Fountain, the Piazza Navona, the Pantheon and Campo dei Fiori. The Rome Centro area is big and distances to some major sites are easy to underestimate, but the area is served by an intricate web of bus and subway routes. Excellent transportation makes it easy move around in this area.
Customer comments about Cedro, Rome Centro, Italy - Rome
Customer comments not yet available.
Ratings for Cedro, Rome Centro, Italy - Rome
|CREATURE COMFORT FEATURE||POSSIBLE POINTS|
|Modern Kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, stovetop, modern ambience)||7||4|
|Phone (yes, limited, no)||1||1|
|Television (none, TV w/o cable, TV w/cable)||1||0|
|Attractiveness (décor, charm, windowboxes, antiques)||8||7|
|Bathroom (attractive, functional)||3||2|
|Furniture Comfort (comfortable chairs, etc.)||7||4|
|Outdoor amenties: Patio, Balcony, Swimming pool||3||2|
|Laundry facilities: (yes, limited, no)||1||1|
|Sleeping facilities comfort||4||3|
|LIVING LIKE A LOCAL FEATURE||POSSIBLE|
|Apartment Host Experience (positive experience)||5||3|
|Charm, Flavor, Sense of Place: the apartment and immediate surroundings||8||7|
|Charm, Flavor, Sense of Place: the neighborhood (if it is in a city or larger town) or the village (if it is in a country/rural Untour)||8||7|
|Distance to Transportation/Major Roads||7||5|
|Shopping (access to everyday supplies)||7||5|
|Well-Situated To See The Region or City||15||12|
An Explanation of the Ratings:
These ratings come from a combination of customer reviews and the reports of Untours staff who have seen the apartments and/or followed reports from customers over the years.
These ratings give a sense of how most people feel, but your tastes and requirements may vary. If you have any questions about this apartment, please call us at 1-888-868-6871. You can talk to someone who has seen the accommodation.