PARCO 1, TESTACCIO, ITALY - ROME
The Parco 1 is a lovely one-bedroom apartment with a small terrace perfect for outdoor relaxing. It is located in an apartment building across the street from the Parco della Resistenza. Perched on the edge of Aventino hill, the building overlooks the park.
This apartment has one bedroom apartment with living are that combines couch, dining area, and kitchenette. The apartment is bright and comfortable, a combination of new furnishings and old details. Its small terrace overlooks an internal courtyard.
The Parco 1 is in the same building as the Parco 2 and Parco 3, combining well for larger groups. The location is in Testaccio, a lively quarter full of restaurants, markets, and local businesses - a real Roman quarter of the city. The Piramide station on the metro's B line is a short walk away, and the area is well served by buses as well.
WiFi speed as of 8/3/22: 100 Mbps Down/20 Mbps Up
Occupancy: This property sleeps 1-2 people. | Disclaimer | Print Page
SLEEPING1 bedroom with Italian queen bed
BATHROOMSBathroom with shower
KITCHENKitchenette with microwave, dishwasher
LAUNDRYWasher and dryer in building available for use without charge
LEVELBuilding has an elevator
ACCESSIBILITYBuilding has an elevator
TRANSPORTATIONClose to metro and bus routes; excellent shopping and dining in the neighborhood
PLUSESBalcony, AC, Wi-Fi
SPECIAL FEATURESBalcony, AC, Wi-Fi
Book this apartment in 3 easy steps:
Select the month or months you are interested in traveling.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size.)
Choose View Properties for the Untour date that you want.
(Please choose the number of travelers first to see which months are available for that party size, then choose a month or months.)
(Choose the months you'd like to travel to see available dates and prices.)
What's included with the Italy - Rome Untour?
- One or two weeks in a personally selected, centrally located apartment.
- Suggestions for booking your international flight from the U.S. to Rome, or we can purchase tickets on your behalf. (Click for more information on Untours' air policies.)
- Transfer by private driver from the Rome airport (or rail station) to your new Untours home, and transport back to the airport or rail station on your departure.
- A transit pass good for unlimited rides on Rome’s extensive system of buses, trams, and metro.
- An orientation with our on-site staff. This will cover using the public transit system and practical advice for sightseeing, tours, and reservations.
- Local maps and literature, plus our own Untouring Rome guidebook, researched and written by Untours staff, full of the best restaurants, sights, and other suggestions.
- A local cultural activity, such as a tour of a historical site like the Castel Sant'Angelo.
- A stash of groceries upon your arrival, so you don’t need to dash off to shop right away.
- Pre-trip planning advice from our staff, available by phone or email right up until you leave.
- Ongoing support with our local representative. Help available when you need it.
Landlord or Host for Parco 1, Testaccio, Italy - Rome
The Parco apartments' owner does not live on site, but a local helper aids in check-ins. And our Rome Untour staff person is always available by cell phone if guests have problems or concerns.
Testaccio, Italy - Rome, Home of Parco 1
Testaccio is a charming section of Rome located just south of the Colosseum and Rome's historic center. It is a charming neighborhood with thriving markets, excellent restaurants and shopping, and a real, local Roman flair. Here you will find the Piramide, the massive Eataly food hall, a selection of lesser known museums, and even some nightlife. Metro and bus access to the historic sites is excellent, though you may prefer to stroll.
The adjacent Aventino area is one of the most elegant areas of the city and built on one of the seven hills on which Rome was founded.
The beautiful sights in the area include the monumental complex of the Basilica of Sant'Alessio, the Basilica of Santa Sabina, Santa Prisca church, the municipal rose garden and the Giardino degli Aranci, and splendid orange garden that offers a splendid view of the city.
Customer comments about Parco 1, Testaccio, Italy - Rome
Customer comments not yet available.
Ratings for Parco 1, Testaccio, Italy - Rome
Creature Comfort ratings not yet available for this property.
Living Like a Local ratings not yet available for this property.
An Explanation of the Ratings:
These ratings come from a combination of customer reviews and the reports of Untours staff who have seen the apartments and/or followed reports from customers over the years.
These ratings give a sense of how most people feel, but your tastes and requirements may vary. If you have any questions about this apartment, please call us at 1-888-868-6871. You can talk to someone who has seen the accommodation.