SWISS TRAVEL UPDATES & NEWS
Travel to Switzerland
StatusSwitzerland is open to US and Canadian travelers.
See this official website for the latest and most accurate entry requirements.
This page was last updated 9/28/2022.
Before you leave
- Although Switzerland has dropped all COVID related entry regulations (e.g. No vaccination requirement, No Passenger Locator Form, No pre-arrival testing), we still encourage you to bring your CDC vaccination certificate.
- Take a photo with your phone of the vaccination certificate to have with you. (Do the same for your passport while you’re at it.)
After you arrive
- No COVID related measures are in effect within Switzerland, however masks are still recommended on public transportation and in crowded places.
- Untours will follow local guidelines for arrivals, orientation, and any other events. You can enjoy your private Untours apartment, and our local staff are on call to help you during your stay.
Before you return to the US
- (A COVID test is not required for your return to the US.)
Other resourcesCurrent travel information
More details on entry requirements for Switzerland A guide to masks and masking
Policies are changing rapidly, and conditions are subject to (and likely to) change before you travel. See the official website at the top of this page for the most accurate, up-to-date conditions and current requirements for travel.