Join us for a deep dive into Vienna’s rich cultural scene, storied history, and vibrant present. Enjoy lectures by local experts, tours of cultural institutions, live concerts, and local food and wine. This is small-group travel at its best (with group size not to exceed 28 persons).
2018 DATES: May 19 - 26 and Sep 29 - Oct 6
- 7 nights in a centrally located apartment
- Daily breakfast, three lunches, three dinners
- Two themed city tours
- Cooking class
- Lectures on history, culture, and current affairs
- Tour of concert hall or opera house
- Encounters with musicians, artists, current affairs experts
- Orientation to the city to help you explore it on your own
- Airport transfers and a Vienna transportation pass
- Support from our Untours on-site staff
- Free time to explore and dine on your own
Welcome reception and neighborhood walk
A lecture on Viennese history: 1918 and the end of the Habsburg Empire
A walking tour of old Vienna
Cooking class or market tour
An orientation to independent exploration of Vienna
A lecture on the arts in Vienna and a meeting with artist or musician
A tour of concert hall or opera house
A concert or opera performance
Optional excursion to Salzburg
Lecture on Secessionist Art (Klimt, Schiele, and others)
Tour of Upper Belvedere Museum with an art historian
Optional excursion to Budapest
Farewell reception and dinner
As on an Untour, we’ll give you the tools and free time you need to explore on your own.
*based on the group of 3 or 4 sharing a 1-bedroom apartment with a sofabed.
Terms & Payments
Please click here
for important terms and conditions.
to check availability or for more info: 888-868-6871