UNTOURS AT HOME: Live from Europe
Virtual Experiences via Zoom
Join our Untours hosts in Europe for a lesson or experience you can enjoy at home. All you need is a computer or tablet and a little curiosity!
Some of our series:
TUSCAN KITCHEN, COOKING LESSONS WITH TRACY
Learn classic Tuscany recipes and easy dishes with basic ingredients. Tracy will share traditional dishes with you from her kitchen in these on-line cooking classes. Each session she will cook two courses in her kitchen with a revolving menu. This is hands on in a small group, with lots of fun banter.
MEET THE INVESTEES, THE UNTOURS FOUNDATION
Join Untours Foundation Co-Director Elizabeth Killough for enlightening conversations with the entrepreneurs and cutting edge business leaders that the foundation funds and supports. These free conversations offer inspiration and insight into green business and the challenges of this moment.
Missing the experience of travel? Join us for an immersive weekend of on-line activities that will transport you to Europe from the safety of home. Our past Weekend in Portugal was a success, including a private fado concert, cooking and wine classes, talks on history and art, and interactive virtual visits to Lisbon and Porto. Where will we go next?
How Untours Virtual Experiences Work
Here's what you need to know:
- Register ahead to join the event
- Classes and talks run about 60-120 minutes and include local info and Q&A
- Registration is required for you to have access to these live sessions; space is limited so register now
- Sessions are held on Zoom and require a computer or tablets and internet access
- If you cannot make the dates and time of these sessions, check back for future events