Virtual Weekend in Tuscany
An Immersive Italian Experience, January 30-31, 2021Join us for a weekend of fun and exciting events on Zoom that will give you a deeper understanding of Tuscany, from the rich Renaissance history of Florence to the traditional food, wines, and olive oils produced in its lush green countryside! Events include:
- A fly-over tour of Florence's historic core
- Privately guided virtual tours of the Duomo and the famous Uffizi art museum
- A Tuscan olive oil tasting (with oil included if you register in time)
- Cooking lessons: pasta from scratch and Tuscan desserts
- A talk on Tuscan wines
- Talks on film, history, and what is happening in Italy now!
Attend the whole weekend or choose the parts that interest you most.
These events are intimate and interactive, with small groups and time for conversation!
All events are held on Zoom. All you need in a computer or tablet, internet, and some curiosity!
See full event details and schedule here!