The Untours ExperienceUnpack. Settle in. Explore the winding cobblestone streets of your town or city. Sit in a cozy pub, planning your next museum visit. Enjoy evenings sipping wine on your alpine balcony or swimming in a pool beside Tuscan vineyards. Relax, knowing that our local host is only a phone call away.
The Apartment ExperienceYou can settle into a real city neighborhood or charming country village and experience local life. An apartment gives you extra lounging space, local character, and a more authentic sense of place. Use your kitchen to prepare meals and save money. Apartments can be an especially good value for families or couples traveling together. (Kids stay free in many cases.)
Why Untours?Since 1975, we have been finding the best apartments in Europe: scoping out the most appealing locations in a region or city, signing accommodations that meet our rigorous standards, and cultivating relationships with local hosts. Whether a farmhouse in Provence or a garden apartment in Paris, we have selected home bases that give you unparalleled access to a city or region. We’ve even been featured by Arthur Frommer, the LA Times, the Chicago Tribune and Oprah.
Untours include apartment, local transportation, transfers, and local supportUntours are a full service vacation that includes the help of a local host who coordinates your transfers, orients you to the area, and is available throughout your stay to assist you. We’ve stocked the fridge for your arrival and gathered maps and local suggestions for your travels. We’ve even organized a special cultural event for you and your fellow Untourists.
- Untourists enjoy expert support, with personal planning help stateside and an in-country host who orients you on arrival and offers support throughout your stay.
- Untours bring you close to the local culture.
- Untours give you the freedom to explore on your own during your one or two-week stay.
- Untourists enjoy expert support in pre-trip planning and on the ground in Europe.
- Untours include a micro-local guidebooks, full of suggestions about the area.